HTV National Desk Published 9:33 am PDT, Friday, September 20, 2019 “House Hunters” host Suzanne Whang has died at the age of 56. “House Hunters” host Suzanne Whang has died at the age of 56. Photo: Tim Smeal/BEI/Shutterstock Photo: Tim Smeal/BEI/Shutterstock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 “House Hunters” host Suzanne Whang has died at the age of 56. “House Hunters” host Suzanne Whang has died at the age of 56. Photo: Tim Smeal/BEI/Shutterstock ‘House Hunters’ host Suzanne Whang has died at 56 1 / 1 Back to Gallery “House Hunters” host Suzanne Whang has died after having breast cancer for 13 years. She was 56. Suzanne’s partner, Jeff Vezain, shared the news on her Facebook page. “A lifetime of love, adventure, humor and bliss now lives in our memories,” he wrote. “On Tuesday evening around 7:20pm, Suzanne breathed her last breath here at home, as I knelt beside her and caressed her.” “For thirteen years she confronted cancer with courage, humor, determination and optimism,” he continued. “She was immensely encouraged by the love of her family, friends and those she had yet to meet. Your kind, loving messages always lifted her spirits.” Vezain said Suzanne… Read full this story
- White House to host Olympic athletes next week
- Report: Big House to host Winter Classic
- Ex-pitcher-turned-radio host Frank Pastore dies
- Big House will host Winter Classic
- REVEALED: Depressed AFL icon Danny Frawley 'skipped a session with his psychiatrist on the day he died - and he didn't show up for a family get together to celebrate his 56th birthday a day earlier'
- Fan dies after match abandoned
- Hunter fires up TigerFest crowd
- Trump to host Washington Nationals at the White House
- White House mourns Yankees owner Steinbrenner
- Former Lions CB Hunter, 56, dies
'House Hunters' host Suzanne Whang has died at 56 have 289 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.