FILE – In this Aug. 1, 2019 file photo, the headstone of John Dillinger is seen at Crown Hill Cemetery in Indianapolis. Two relatives of notorious 1930s gangster, who plan to have his remains exhumed as part of a television documentary say they have “evidence” the body buried in an Indianapolis cemetery may not be him and that FBI agents possibly killed someone else in 1934. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)FILE – This file photo shows Indiana Reformatory booking shots of John Dillinger, stored in the state archives. The History Channel has dropped out of a planned documentary on John Dillinger that would have included the exhumation of the 1930s gangster’s Indianapolis gravesite. A&E Networks spokesman Dan Silberman says The History Channel is no longer involved in the Dillinger documentary. Silberman says the network won’t comment on why it has withdrawn from the project. The planned exhumation of Dillinger’s grave is the subject of a lawsuit. (Indiana State Archives/The Indianapolis Star via AP, File) INDIANAPOLIS — The History Channel has dropped out of a planned documentary on 1930s gangster John Dillinger that would have featured the proposed exhumation of his grave in Indianapolis sought by two relatives of the notorious criminal who… Read full this story
- Do you look like Hitler? The History Channel may have a job for you
- What the Hell? Satanic-looking Obama has many questioning eerie resemblance in History Channel broadcast
- Adrien Brody portrays Harry Houdini in History Channel miniseries: 'He was an inspiration'
- 'The World Wars,' a new three-part series on History channel, tells the epic story through seven key figures
- History channel and TBS get failing grades from GLAAD
- Smithsonian and History channels change focus on 9/11 by looking at Freedom Tower and the push to build it
- History Channel’s ‘Vietnam in HD’ delivers a clearer picture than ever of terrible conflict
- History Channel’s ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ notches cable record: 13.9 million viewers
- Trucker Maya Sieber tackles snow and ice in new History channel show 'Ice Road Truckers'
- History Channel's 'The Bible' dramatizes the stories in five parts covering 10 hours
History Channel exits planned John Dillinger documentary have 349 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.