For most of her adult life, this was the time of year when Lindsey Vonn would be in South America training for the upcoming ski racing season, so being a retired downhiller feels strange for the most successful female ski racer of all time. One of her ex-coaches has been texting her photos of former teammates training in Portillo, Chile, where the U.S. Ski Team holds annual September training camps in the southern hemisphere’s winter. “I’m like, ‘Can you please stop torturing me?’ ” said Vonn, who was in town to speak at Denver Startup Week, an event designed for entrepreneurs to network and hear speakers share their business acumen. “It’s more weird now because I’m in Colorado and not in Portillo — I’m not antsy and looking forward to the winter. It’s just a totally different feeling. My life doesn’t revolve around winter anymore.” That’s not to say Vonn has no competitive outlet. She is in the process of creating a cosmetics company with the help of Chase Ink credit cards as a “partner” and networking facilitator. Vonn said the name of her company will remain “top secret” until the line is launched next spring, but it will include… Read full this story
- How old is Lindsey Vonn? Is she still dating Tiger Woods, and did she compete at the Winter Olympics 2018?
- How old is Lindsey Vonn? When did she date Tiger Woods, and did she compete at the 2018 Winter Olympics?
- Tiger Woods ex Lindsey Vonn stuns on beach as she poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition
- Cosmetics company Amelia Knight expands with acquisition
- Hailey Bieber’s beauty line: Supermodel reportedly planning to trademark new cosmetics company ‘Bieber Beauty’
- Meet the inspiring women taking over the skiing world
- Farmec: A successful Romanian story on excellence in cosmetics that crosses borders
- Ireland records highest start-up figures in 13 years, while the amount of insolvencies remain low
- Paul Hollywood, 54, and girlfriend Summer Monteys-Fullam, 23, start family by buying Rottweiler puppy
- Skiing: Hirscher secures overall title as Zenhaeusern wins slalom
Former U.S. skiing great Lindsey Vonn to start cosmetics company have 349 words, post on www.denverpost.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.