MULTIMEDIA Abdul Qodir, AFP Posted at Sep 12 2019 09:24 AM A firefighter extinguishes a fire in a forest at Rambutan village, in Ogan Ilir, South Sumatra province, on Wednesday. Malaysia has stepped up pressure on neighboring Indonesia to tackle huge fires tearing through its rainforests and smothering Southeast Asia in smog. /video/life/09/12/19/extending-a-helping-hand-to-children-in-need/video/news/09/12/19/human-rights-lawyer-good-conduct-laws-provisions-confusing/overseas/09/12/19/us-approves-sale-of-f-35-fighters-to-poland/video/news/09/12/19/ex-pangasinan-governor-stable-after-ambush/news/09/12/19/gawa-gawa-lang-diokno-says-to-fight-absurd-sedition-raps
- 5 Indonesian provinces declare emergencies over forest fires
- Malaysia complains of smog from Indonesian forest fires
- Indonesia is burning. So why is the world looking away?
- Indonesia mobilizes to combat health-damaging forest fires
- Indonesia's freeze on palm oil plantation permits lacks transparency: industry watchdog
- Indonesia's ragtag firefighters on frontline of Borneo's forest blazes
- Rare Sumatran rhino spotted in Indonesia
- Indonesia critically endangered Sumatran elephants poisoned, shot, WWF says
- A mountain lake in Italy, hot air balloons over Myanmar and rice fields in Indonesia: Breathtaking landscapes around the world are captured on camera for Agora photo contest
- Indonesia thwarts illegal trade of rare birds, detains perpetrator
Forest fire in Indonesia have 171 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.