The train wreck known as WBBM-Channel 2’s morning newscast is about to add a familiar face, Robert Feder writes. Ryan Baker, longtime sports anchor at the CBS-owned station, will join co-anchor Erin Kennedy from 4:30 to 7 a.m. weekdays, starting September 30. “I’m grateful to the station management for having the belief in me as a news anchor,” said Baker, who aced an on-air tryout in August. “I can’t wait to get started.”A south suburban native and University of Illinois graduate, Baker joined CBS 2 in 2008 after five years at NBC-owned WMAQ-Channel 5. Mike Puccinelli, who’s been co-anchoring with Kennedy since Marissa Bailey was cut in March, will return to reporting duties.Joining the morning team as “breaking news anchor” will be reporter Audrina Bigos.No word yet on who’ll replace Baker as the station’s main sports anchor.Get the full report, and more Chicago media news, at robertfeder.com.
- Newspapers Vs Internet News
- The Changing Dynamics of News in India & Its Challenges
- NLP Anchoring and the Law of Attraction
- Felicity Huffman’s first day in federal prison: Strip search, resentment from some inmates likely
- Interview With a Home-Based Baker - Gellocake
- How to Treat Anchor Worms on Goldfish
- Federal Prison Consultant Explains Why Prison Population Increases While Crime Rates Drop
- Veteran New Orleans TV Anchor Dies Covering Story In Stunt Plane
- FLBA Federal Labor Relations Board - The Balance of Power Shifts Once More!
- Federal Tax Law - An Insight
Feder: Ryan Baker shifts to morning news anchor at CBS 2 have 248 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.