NEW YORK — A previously undisclosed federal investigation into Jeffrey Epstein included an examination of whether he was traveling with underage girls as recently as last year, newly released documents show. U.S. Marshals Service investigators spoke in July with an air-traffic controller who said she saw Epstein get off his private jet at an airport near his U.S. Virgin Islands retreat with two girls who appeared to be 11 or 12, according to the documents. The air-traffic controller said she saw Epstein another time with a girl who looked to be 16, 17 or 18 years old, according to the reports. She said both instances happened between June and November 2018. The Marshals Service interviewed the air-traffic controller July 10, four days after Epstein’s arrest on sex trafficking charges, as part of a parallel investigation into whether he’d violated his status as a registered sex offender by not disclosing certain overseas travel. Records related to that probe were made public this week by the Marshals Service as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request filed by MuckRock News, an online repository for public records. Epstein’s lawyers did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment. Epstein, 66, was… Read full this story
- Transgender woman's mother hits back at Catholic facing police probe
- Law varies on whether Ryan Adams' alleged sexually charged texts with underage girl are a crime
- Sleazy chef trying to meet underage girl snared by Wolf Pack paedophile hunters
- New R. Kelly Tape Allegedly Shows Singer Having Sex With Underage Girl
- R. Kelly Met Underage Girl While On Trial for Child Porn
- R. Kelly Charged After Alleged Video Evidence of Singer Assaulting Underage Girl
- 'Third video" shows R Kelly 'sexually abusing underage girl', according to Michael Avenatti
- New tape shows R Kelly 'sexually abusing underage girls'
- Pennsylvania man claims to have tape of R. Kelly abusing underage girls
- Police probe 'unexplained' death of 18-year-old girl at nightclub
Epstein faced 2nd probe, seen with underage girls in '18 have 320 words, post on www.startribune.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.