MANILA – Here’s your chance to learn from a Spanish culinary master. The Center for Culinary Arts (CCA) Manila has partnered with Chef Juan Carlos “JC” de Terry, the man behind the famed Terry’s Bistro, to hold a two-part masterclass this month. The cooking sessions will be held on September 23 and 30, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., at Terry’s Bistro at Pasong Tamo Extension in Makati City. De Terry will be assisted by Chef Raul Avila in both classes. On September 23, De Terry will have a paella cooking demo to be followed by a serving of sangria, and churros and chocolate for dessert. The September 30 session, on the other hand, will engage participants to push creative boundaries as they learn to whip up favorites like croquettes, patatas bravas, and other recipes. According to Ana Beatrice Trinidad, CCA Manila’s PR and business development director, the collaboration serves as a teaser for a longer program that they will have with De Terry. “We are looking at launching a professional track that is all about Spain’s regional cooking (Valencia, Basque, Navarra, and Galicia). On a side note, these special classes highlight the extensive CCA network. Also, we are looking at… Read full this story
- Democratic Donors Holding Out for Terry McAuliffe's 2020 Decision
- Trailblazing Mass Ave. restaurant R Bistro to close Feb. 27
- Penelope's perfect in her stage masterclass, writes PATRICK MARMION
- 18 Pro Chefs Reveal Their Favorite Comfort Foods (And Exactly How To Make Them)
- Doctor attacked police during a violent struggle inside a bistro
- ‘Top Chef’ Spin-Off To Thailand; eOne Hires Oz Sales Exec; Netflix Co-Founder Pens Book – Global Briefs
- Toni Terry showcases her phenomenal physique in a yellow bikini
- How to Organize Your Kitchen Like a Professional Chef
- Can this at-home chef booking platform redefine luxury dining?
- Denmark Will School Chefs in Global Problems and Solutions
CCA to hold masterclass with chef-founder of Terry’s Bistro have 314 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.