Jakarta (ANTARA) – National entrepreneur Erick Thohir affirmed that Indonesia’s third president BJ Habibie is an inspiration for the country’s future generation in the world of technology. “I hope Indonesia’s young generation would continue to draw inspiration from Habibie’s great achievements in the world of technology, science, and others,” Thohir remarked in Jakarta, Thursday. The Indonesian nation would lag behind if the country did not keep up in the race of science and technology, Thohir emphasized. To this end, Indonesia’s young generation is expected to maintain and carry forward Habibie’s notable contribution in the field of technology. “I can say that BJ Habibie is a father of technology in Indonesia. Today, technology becomes a key to the development of a nation in the presence of Artificial Intelligence (AI), robotics, and others,” he stated. Erick also reminisced about Habibie being a figure instrumental in opening freedom of the press. Thohir opined that Habibie’s figure can also become a role model for those taking responsibility as leaders. Related news: Former President BJ Habibie passed away “What he has demonstrated so far is how a leader must be clean. A leader must also love the family, and that is a role model for… Read full this story
- After Kony, could a viral video change the world?
- Pete Frates, inspiration behind Ice Bucket Challenge, passes away
- Keith Urban's new song, inspired by Weinstein saga, divides critics
- Amazon's first New York bookstore blends tradition with technology
- Wikipedia's view of the world is written by the west
- Retailers turning to technology to offer smarter online and in-store experiences
- The world’s first commercial jetpack will cost $150,000 next year
- Iran technology news website staff jailed for alleged links to BBC
- Eye On Technology: numo
- A deadly disease could travel at jet speed around the world. How do we stop it in time?
BJ Habibie inspiration in technological world: Erick Thohir have 315 words, post on en.antaranews.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.