A BELFAST-based medical tech firm has appointed a new chief executive as it continues with its expansion into the United States.Axial 3D has recruited Kainos’ former vice-president of business development Roger Johnston to head the growing ingenious tech business. It comes as the medical 3D printing firm secured $3 million (£2.4m) from a summer funding round towards its growth plans in the US.Company founder Daniel Crawford, who has taken on the role of chief strategy officer, said: “Our recent investment round brought in over $3m. “This funding aims to rapidly expand our business in the US healthcare market while continuing to grow our excellent customer base here in the UK and Europe. “Core to our growth strategy was to develop and build a fantastic team, enabling the company to scale. These leadership appointments are the first step in this process.” Mr Crawford said the new chief executive, who already had a seat on the Axial 3D board, boasts a strong track record of rapidly scaling early-stage technology companies.Mr Johnstone said: “I’ve been engaged with the company as an advisor to the Board and investor for over a year and have been really impressed by the talent and enthusiasm of the… Read full this story
- Son of ex-Next chairman named as new chief executive
- Kingfisher names French DIY boss Véronique Laury as new chief executive
- PIA chief executive told by SHC to stop working over eligibility for job
- Championing Gender Balance: Tech Mahindra's New Policies To Include Same-Sex Adoption Leave
- Domino’s Pizza boss Don Meij named as Australia’s top-earning chief executive
- GMDA, MCG, HSVP get new chiefs after major administrative reshuffle in Haryana
- L&T Infotech CEO appointed new USIBC president
- UK outs extremism blocking tool and could force tech firms to use it
- 'SAP, Adobe best tech firms to work for in India'
- New Google chief executive set to make millions as founders step down
Belfast medical tech firm appoints new chief executive have 324 words, post on www.irishnews.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.