SINGER ARIANA GRANDE IS SUING FOREVER 21 FOR USING AN ALLEGED LOOK-A-LIKE MODEL
(CNN) – Ariana Grande has a grand problem with Forever 21.
On Monday the singer filed a lawsuit against the clothing company and spinoff beauty brand Riley Rose.
Grande alleges Forever 21 “stole” her “name, likeness and other intellectual property to promote the brands for free.”
According to the Grande’s lawsuit Forever 21 wanted an endorsement deal.
However, Grande’s team says the request was rejected because the company was unwilling quote “to pay the fair market value for a celebrity of Ms. Grande’s stature.”
They also allege Forever 21 used images of a look-a-like model to make it look like grande endorsed the brand.
Grande wants $10-million for various alleged offenses including copyright infringement and common law trademark infringement.
- Dr. Drew Says Pete Davidson Must Avoid Ariana Grande Because His Life Depends on It
- Ariana Grande and Mogwai lead a stellar week in new music
- How Ariana Grande's new fragrance breaks free from the gender binary
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Kiss, Hold Hands Out in NYC
- Ariana Grande's 'Thank U, Next' Music Video Will Drop Friday With Kardashian Cameo
- Pete Davidson & Ariana Grande Don't Give a FUCK About Instagram Trolls (or Give Too Many Fucks?)
- Ariana Grande's Ponytail: A Peep Into Her Psyche? Or a Source of Perpetual Headaches?
- Ariana Grande Had an Absolutely Terrifying Encounter with a Demon
- Ariana Grande has changed. 'Dangerous Woman' is proof.
- Ariana Grande, Grammys TV Show Producer is Lying About Her Passing on Show