Deloitte, in association with Bank of Ireland, is calling on ambitious companies in Northern Ireland to join an elite network of top businesses by applying for this year’s Best Managed Companies Awards programme. The programme, now in its twelfth year, recognises indigenous business success throughout Ireland and celebrates those companies which are performing at the highest levels and demonstrating exceptional growth strategies.The network of Best Managed Companies developed over the last decade now stands at more than 130 businesses, including 27 from Northern Ireland. Last year, hospitality group Beannchor, the owners of The Merchant Hotel, precast concrete and construction products maker FP McCann and precision hydraulic cylinder manufacturer Northern Hydraulics were awarded Best Managed status for the first time.Glenn Roberts, Partner at Deloitte, said: “The Best Managed Companies network continues to grow year-on-year and we believe that it is important to recognise and celebrate their impressive performance, especially at a time of such economic uncertainty. “We’re proud of the contribution Northern Irish companies have made to the network and hope that more will join the three companies who achieved ‘Best Managed’ status for the first time last year. The list of winners represents a wide range of industries and we… Read full this story
- HiringSolved Wins Award for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology
- Ericom Shield Receives Three 2020 Cyber Defense InfoSec Awards at the RSA Conference in San Francisco
- Louisiana's costliest incentive program allowed manufacturing companies to cut jobs while saving billions in taxes
- IPVideo Corp to Feature New HALO IOT Smart Sensor Partner Integrations at ISC West
- Plant-Based ForA:Butter Relaunches with Improved, Better-for-Baking Formula
- Essential Arts: LACMA demolition is just weeks away. Will the budget hold?
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 25
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 27
- The Radical Crusade of Mike Pence
- Outstanding examples of Viettel
Applications for best managed companies awards have 304 words, post on www.newsletter.co.uk at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.