The Buffalo Niagara Partnership, the regional chamber of commerce, announced that it named Adrián Lachowski, CEO at FIFCO USA to its Board of Directors. Lachowski has more than 25 years of U.S. and international general management and sales experience.
- Xydias Named Board Chairman of the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum
- Xydias Named Board Chairman of the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum presented by Automobile Club of Southern California
- Heisman Trophy for Nebraska’s Adrian Martinez? He’s listed as one of the favorites
- Adrian Phillips becomes Pro Bowl starter for Chargers with team-first attitude
- Nathan Adrian sets swim meet return from testicular cancer
- Minnesota United coach Adrian Heath contemplates change after season's first loss
- Every door is open: S&L Swifts invite west Belfast community to join project ahead of Belfast Celtic name change
- Gig Harbor captures 3A state title with 2-1 win over Holy Names, capping off perfect season
- The 'ordinary pro' named PGA Captain: Lurgan's Peter Hanna joins Fred Daly and Peter Alliss on list of illustrious names
- Sydney Roosters' Ryan Hall looking to have same success as ex-Leeds Rhino Adrian Morley
Adrián Lachowski named to board have 189 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.