Pre-school children are treated in hospital for food poisoning. — Photo baogiaothong.vn PHÚ THỌ — Up to 80 children from a local pre-school in northern Phú Thọ Province’s Cẩm Khê District treated in hospital for food poisoning in the past three days. The Medical Health Centre of Cẩm Khê District said the first child was taken to the centre for treatment at 10pm on September 13 with the symptoms of bellyache, vomiting and fever. The centre received more than 30 children in the next few days with the same symptoms. By September 16, as many as 80 children were taken to the centre for treatment. The children have been diagnosed with food poison. All the children are studying at Thụy Liễu Pre-school. They are in a stable condition and will be discharged from the health centre soon. The incident was reported to the district’s People’s Committee, the provincial Health Department and the provincial Sub-department of Food Safety and Hygiene. Nguyễn Huy Ngọc, director of the provincial Health Department has asked the relevant units to re-examine and encourage parents whose children had the symptoms to seek medical attention. He has asked the provincial peadiatric health centre to send doctors to… Read full this story
- Food poisoning kills at least 20 children in India, sparks protests
- CCTV footage exposes rough handling of toddlers at city pre-school
- A Personal Injury Solicitor Can Help You Make a Claim For Food Poisoning
- Tips to Avoid Food Poisoning
- Food Poisoning - Know Your Compensation Rights
- Tips For Avoiding Food Poisoning For the Home Cook
- Avoid Food Poisoning by Taking Probiotics
- Diet Health - What's Up With Hospital Food?
- Are Home-Schooled Children Socially Well-Adjusted?
- School Paintball - How to Find the Safest Paintball Centres For Your School Children
80 pre-school children treated in hospital for food poisoning have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.