Will CEU allow foreigners in its 9-person board?Centro Escolar University Inc. (CEU) has 1,023 Filipinos and eight foreigners as stockholders for a total of 1,031 holders of 372,414,400 common shares out of 800 million authorized capital stock with par value of P1 per common share. In a general information sheet (GIS) for 2019, CEU said it has 1,023 Filipino stockholders who own 371,373,057 common shares. Their ownership represents 99.72 percent of 372,414,400 outstanding CEU common shares. Foreigners account for ownership of 1,041,343 CEU common shares, or 0.28 percent. A Singaporean holds 21,509 CEU common shares, or 0.01 percent, while six Americans own 662,263 CEU common shares. One stockholder was classified under “others” with 357,571 CEU common shares.The same GIS listed two stockholders — USAUTOCO Inc. with 126,620,891 CEU common shares, or 34 percent, and U.S. Automotive Co. Inc. with 55,963,803 CEU common shares, or 15.02 percent. PCD Nominee Corp. is record stockholder of 89,125,828 CEU common shares, or 23.93 percent. Jose M. Tiongco and Corazon M. Tiongco hold 13,439,614 CEU common shares, or 3.60 percent, and 10,115,904 CEU common shares, or 2.71 percent, respectively.Other stockholders. CEU’s other stockholders include Erlinda Tiongco Galeon, 9,252,982 common shares, or 2.48 percent; Generosa T…. Read full this story
- DHS Allows Foreign Workers with Expiring H-2B Visas to Stay in U.S.
- ‘Allow us to board empty planes’: Stranded NRIs in India urge Centre
- Judge allows emergency room boarding lawsuit to proceed
- Foreign homeowner levels refuse to budge
- Tunisia allows Turkish medical aid plane to land for Libyans
- Board of Selectmen Meeting May 11, 2020
- Michigan Gov allows manufacturing industry to start up again but extends stay-at-home order to May 28 after armed protesters stormed the capitol over state's strict COVID-19 lockdown
- 'Allow Indian players to participate in foreign T20s'
- Why aren't editorial boards screaming: Trump has to go?
- Govt allows biz to verify monthly GST return through EVC
Will CEU allow foreigners in its 9-person board? have 296 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.