Samsung Galaxy Note10+ $1,100 Additions, subtractions to big new phone Samsung’s big-screen Galaxy Note phone is adding even more screen. But much of the conversation will be about what the Note10 is taking away. That’s right — now even loyalists to the world’s biggest smartphone maker will be saying goodbye to the headphone jack. As we hold on to our phones longer, it’s getting harder for a $1,000 (or more) upgrade to impress. The Galaxy Note10 debuted at an event in New York earlier this month, where invitees could try its two versions: the $950 Note10 with a 6.3-inch screen and the $1,100 Note10+ model with a 6.8-inch screen. The latter is the venti to most other smartphones’ grande. Even the maxed-out iPhone XS Max is only 6.5 inches, measured on the diagonal. Have we officially run out of palm? The Note10+ is the largest phone Samsung has made that also doesn’t fold up, like the $1,980 Galaxy Fold scheduled to arrive in September. Even with the bigger screen, the Note10+ feels lighter than last year’s 6.4-inch Note9. Samsung squeezed in more screen by nipping at the bezel edges and making it a little taller. Like on the Galaxy S10… Read full this story
- Samsung confirms new phone release but it's not the Galaxy Fold
- Taking Note Samsung calls on giant phone
- London to get 10 million new phone numbers
- Warning over dissidents as new PSNI chief takes up reins
- New Tottenham home and away kits for 2019-20 season revealed
- 'Hell yes we're going to take away your AR-15'
- Bigger shop in Stamford as take-away moves next door
- No one has the right to take away the innocence of a child
- Masked men make off with money in take-away robbery
- Samsung to relaunch foldable phone after fixing flaws
What Samsung's $950 big new phone adds — and takes away have 300 words, post on www.startribune.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.