Aug 14, 8:44 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Business By Avnika Saraf 08/14/19 AT 8:39 AM The We Company, the parent of WeWork, filed prospectus for a $1 billion, making it the latest tech company to go public in 2019. The company plans to list under the symbol ‘WE’ but has not selected an exchange at this point.WeWork on Wednesday released detailed financial statements for the first time for its initial public offering. WeWork, which rebranded to the We Company, is expected to go public in September.WeWork’s biggest investor is SoftBank, which invested an additional $2 billion in the company in January. The company was recently valued at $47 billion.The company reported revenues of $1.54 billion and a net loss of over $900 million for the first six months of 2019 in the filing, reported CNBC.This comes months after the company filed its IPO paperwork confidentially with the Securities and Exchange Commission in April.WeWork, which rents out co-working spaces to startups, freelancers and enterprises, has been expanding beyond co-working spaces. It has now launched communal housing complexes under its WeLive business and schools called WeGrow. People walk out of the co-working space WeWork in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn on March… Read full this story
- Facebook roadshow kicks off with a video, IPO prospectus released
- Square files IPO paperwork, plans to trade under ticker symbol 'SQ'
- Enterprise data storage provider Pure Storage files IPO
- Snapchat parent company officially files for IPO, to list on NYSE
- Report: Facebook may file IPO this week
- Hadoop purveyor Hortonworks files IPO under JOBS Act
- Arista Networks files IPO in bid to challenge Cisco
- Mascoma files IPO: A first look inside the biofuels company
- Zipcar files IPO: A look at the IT risks
- Ferrari's Ticker Symbol On The New York Stock Exchange Is RACE
WeWork Files IPO Prospectus, To List Under Symbol 'WE' have 299 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.