Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute, an international leader in structural biology, announced that, at its annual members meeting Venu Govindaraju, PhD, Vice President for Research & Economic Development, University at Buffalo was re-elected to an additional three-year term on the organization’s Board of Directors.
- Learning Politics Using Board Games
- Will Text Messaging Decide This Election?
- How to Engage Your Children in the Election Process
- Strategy - What the 2008 Election Showed US
- Uncommon Common Sense - 5 Things That Should Not Determine Your Vote For the US Elections
- Treat Your Stocks Like a Presidential Election
- Promotional Memo Boards Get the Word Out
- Centre sends reminder as Patanjali misses deadlines on setting up first vedic board
- Do's and Don'ts When Appearing Before the Medical Board Or Board of Nursing
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Venu Govindaraju, PhD elected to board have 135 words, post on buffalonews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.