By Julia Limitone Published August 14, 2019 China Tariffs FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Navarro: When Trump makes a decision, we are all behind him President Trump’s Trade Policy Director Peter Navarro on the administration’s goals in respect to China trade negotiations. President Trump’s delay on some China tariffs sparked a heated debate between FOX Business host Stuart Varney and White House trade adviser Peter Navarro during an interview on “Varney & Co.” on Wednesday. Continue Reading Below Navarro explained the seven structural issues the U.S. needs to settle with China, but things got heated quickly after Varney asked: “Can you get anything before Dec. 15 and what do you think you might get?” “Here’s what I can tell you. The negotiations will happen behind closed doors with Amb. Robert Lighthizer and [Treasury] Secretary [Steven] Mnuchin working with their counterparts. Speculating about anything is counterproductive at this point,” Navarro responded. MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM… US COMPANIES GETTING ‘THE HELL OUT OF CHINA’: ERIC TRUMP TRUMP’S CHINA TARIFF DELAY: WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOUR WALLET ‘CHRISTMAS MIRACLE’ FOR TOY BIZ AFTER US DELAYS CHINA TARIFFS “What is the possibility of a mini-deal?” the Varney interjected. “Just, for example, a lot of farm purchases… Read full this story
- Shazam! movie action figures give first look at Seven Deadly Sins
- China shopping centre explosions leave one dead as ‘man on roof hurls BOMBS onto terrified shoppers’
- China jails lawyer missing for three years
- Mega tsunami that almost wiped out life in southern China 1,000 years ago could strike again at any time, researchers say
- China to cut number of Everest climbers to aid clean-up
- China Officials Coming to US for High-Level Trade Talks This Week
- Review of the year: The Seven Deadly Dutch Sins of 2018
- China’s historic Moon seedling already DEAD after frosty -170C lunar night
- Indian Cop Trying to 'Revive' Dead Father – Reports
- 'If there is no boxing at the Olympics, amateur boxing is dead'
Varney, Navarro spar over China’s '7 deadly sins' have 333 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.