President Donald Trump on Tuesday defended his decision to share a tweet suggesting Bill and Hillary Clinton were involved in financier Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide, and stoked speculation about the former president’s relationship with the deceased convicted sex offender. “The retweet — which is what it was, just a retweet — was from somebody that’s a very respected conservative pundit, so I think that was fine,” Trump told reporters, referring to a conspiratorial message by comedian and commentator Terrence K. Williams, which he re-posted Saturday.Story Continued Below The president has been criticized for promulgating the unfounded theory that the Clintons had a hand in Epstein’s death. Trump said on Tuesday that he had “no idea” whether the Clintons played a role in the high-profile prisoner’s demise and accused former President Bill Clinton of lying about the extent of his air travel on Epstein’s planes. “I know he was on his plane 27 times, and he said he was on the plane four times,” Trump said. “But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say four times?”… Read full this story
- Minecraft creator Notch says QAnon conspiracy theory is ‘legit’
- There are “absolutely insane conspiracy theories” about Kingdom Come Deliverance development, says Warhorse co-founder
- Is the end of the world on April 23 and what is David Meade’s conspiracy theory about the Rapture?
- Rockstar shoots down GTAV delay conspiracy theories
- Are aliens real? All the UFO sightings, conspiracy theories and evidence on whether extra-terrestrials exist
- First woman in Overwatch Contenders steps down from team after conspiracy theory doubts her existence
- Overwatch Contenders player steps down from team after conspiracy theory doubts her existence
- Moon Landing Conspiracy Theory 'Debunked' by Nvidia Tech
- Rockstar: “Conspiracy Theories” Regarding Grand Theft Auto V Delay Are “All Nonsense”
- Most-searched Google Terms Of 2016: 'Donald Trump' Outranks 'Hillary Clinton;' 'Pokemon Go,' 'iPhone 7' Also Top List
Trump defends sharing Clinton-Epstein conspiracy theory have 340 words, post on www.politico.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.