Famous orchards in the south have improved their services and are now attracting many local and foreign visitors who want to sample local fresh food and commune with nature. Five famous fruit gardens in Southwest Vietnam Photos: The must-see “fruit kingdoms” in South Vietnam Ca Hom – Ben Ba sedge mat weaving village Visitors enjoy tours of fruit orchard gardens in southern provinces launched by tourism agencies in HCM City.– Photo Ngoc Diep Lai Thieu Orchard Lai Thieu Orchard is located along the Sai Gon River in Binh Duong Province. It is only 20km from HCM City. Its beautiful gardens, green trees, fragrant fruits and friendly farmers have made it a top travel destination for Saigonese and tourists for many years. The gardens of Thuan An Commune cover an area of more than 1,200ha. They are home to several kinds of traditional fruits such as mangosteen, grapefruit, durian and rambutan. Mangosteen in Lai Thieu has good quality and special flavour due to the area’s soil and climate. In 2015, the fruit was honoured as one of the top 50 famous specialty fruits of Vietnam by the Vietnam Records Organisation. Well-known attractions, including Be Hai Garden and 99 Garden in Hung… Read full this story
- Popular summer camp in bankruptcy holds millions in fees, documents show
- 7 Summer Road Trip Budget Tips
- Summer Solstice 2020: Some Interesting Facts About The Longest Day Of The Year
- Tien Giang revives durian orchards hit by saltwater intrusion
- Summer fun on Portugal’s riverbanks
- £45bn boost to tourism as day trips hit a record high of 1.35 billion as hundreds of thousands more people opt for a summer 'staycation'
- One foot in the Algarve? Britons could enjoy a quarantine-free trip to Portugal by end of summer as UK ministers see 'progress' in its Covid cases dropping
- No parties, no trips: US colleges set Covid-19 rules for fall
- From an inflatable lounger to a blackout tent, five Amazon buys that will help make your camping trip more comfortable
- Glaciers in New Zealand's Southern Alps where Lord of the Rings was filmed have lost over HALF of their ice in the last 400 years, study warns
Trips to southern orchards popular in summer for urbanites have 357 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.