On Aug. 1, The Pitt News spoke with Audrey Murrell, who was named the acting dean of Pitt’s Honors College in June following Brian Primack’s departure. She had previously served for six years as the associate dean at Pitt’s College of Business Administration. Murrell discussed changes made to the Honors College program as well as her goals for the next year and beyond. This interview has been lightly edited and condensed for clarity.The Pitt News: Can you describe what some of your largest accomplishments were while you were still at CBA?Audrey Murrell: So one of the things that I was able to do was to expand the academic portfolio in response to where potential opportunities were for students. So we added, actually, a business-specific honors program. We added a number of certificate programs, like a certificate in innovation and entrepreneurship, that we partnered together with the School of Engineering. We added a portfolio of accelerated programs, where you could do the undergraduate program in three years and complete a master’s degree, for example, in the business school, in an additional year, or the master’s of accounting in an additional year, for students who particularly came in with Advanced Placement credits… Read full this story
- Senate panel releases Trump Tower meeting transcripts
- Transcript: Sen. John Kennedy on "Face the Nation," April 8, 2018
- Trint text-to-speech web app takes the pain out of transcription
- Transcript: Sir Kim Darroch on "Face the Nation," May 6, 2018
- Senate panel releases Trump Tower meeting hearing transcripts -- live updates
- The 3 key words to use on your résumé to land the interview
- Full Apple chiefs interview transcript is out: iPhone is just an elegant, indispensable tool
- Fitton: Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for FISA Court Transcripts Tied to Clinton-DNC Dossier
- Dean McDermott says Tori Spelling marriage takes work: 'Monogamy is hard'
- Full transcript: Vice President Mike Pence on "CBS This Morning"
Transcript: TPN’s interview with UHC Dean Murrell have 322 words, post on pittnews.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.