A traveller camp remains in place after it popped up in a town centre.Nine caravans pulled up on wasteland in Ashford next to the Elwick Place leisure complex on Wednesday afternoon. Ashford Borough Council (ABC) is still working on ways to clear the impromptu caravan site in Elwick Road, which is next to the Travelodge hotel.On Wednesday, the authority said it was taking “appropriate action”.The area currently occupied by the travellers is set to be converted into 200 homes as part of Elwick Place’s second phase.Read more: All the latest news from Ashford
- Travel Safe With Day Car Insurance!
- HAL trade union strike enters Day 2
- Flash Sale On 60+ Steam Games Enters Day Two--See The Best Deals Available Now
- Big Flash Sale On 60+ Steam Games Enters Day Two--See The Best Deals Available Now
- 10 of the best small UK towns for winter breaks
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Dry Camping
- Ziplock Bags - An Excellent Tool For the Traveler
- Camping With a Trailer in Germany - A Few Things You Should Know
- Motorcycle Camping Trailer
- Tips to Buy a Camping Stove
Town centre traveller camp enters third day have 189 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.