WHEN I read earlier this month that vape stores have been opened in NHS hospitals, I wondered if my eyes were deceiving me. Vapes – or e-cigarettes – are battery-powered devices that heat a typically[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Dozens of deaths linked to vaping could be just 'the tip of the iceberg': E-cigarettes damage the lungs more than previously feared, radiologists warn
- Overwatch loot boxes don’t belong in the current controversy, says Blizzard CEO
- PRODUCT PROFILE Windows Shopping, Part 4: Smoothing Out Vista
- PRODUCT REVIEW Nine Great GPS Gadgets for Holiday Giving
- Parallel Zombies interview: We speak with PerBlue about its GPS-enabled zombie slasher for Android
- “Indoor GPS” may soon be a reality for many smartphone owners
- TECHNOLOGY SPECIAL REPORT GPS Lost: Can the Satellite Technology Find Its Way?
- Just around the Corner: GPS Navigation Evolved
- The best in-car GPS device you can buy
- A Satellite's-Eye View on Mobile Payments
The GP's view: Vape shops don't belong in hospitals have 169 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.