Aug 25, 2:06 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Technology By Jerome Santos 08/25/19 AT 1:52 AM Tesla has been noted to be leading against its electric car rivals as of the second quarter as of late. Reports note that Tesla is currently behind the competition when it comes to their car’s features and technology. Even so, Tesla is said to even have a ten year lead to the other companies.As of late, an analyst thinks that Tesla is currently enjoying a massive lead against its competition. In an interview with Sandy Munro of Munro & Associates by allthingsev.info’s Sean Mitchell, Tesla has been doing something right in making their own parts for their electric vehicles. When it comes to traditional car for making their electric cars, many parts of it are outsourced and absorbed into their technology.Outsourcing does save time and effort to these companies but it comes at the price of innovation. Meanwhile, Tesla is praised by Munro & Associates as it uses electric car boards and systems way ahead of its rivals. The firm notes that Tesla is using Defense-grade technology as its boards have patterns akin to a fighter jet for their cars. The advantages… Read full this story
- Should you hope your child never has to drive a car?
- Tesla Scrutinized by U.S. Agency Over Model 3 Safety Claims
- Car salesmen caught secretly trash-talking electric cars
- The strange saga of Elon Musk: inside his 'excruciating' year
- The Oil Killers: When Google’s Data Meets Tesla’s Visions and MIT’s Brains
- What it’s like to use the massive 11.6in screen on the 2020 Subaru Legacy Outback
- Love It or Hate It, Tesla Cybertruck Is Revolutionary
- SpaceX puts up 60 satellites for Elon Musk's 'Starlink' internet
- Recap: The Importance of Being Petty
- The future of diversity and inclusion in tech
Tesla Still Leads Car Technology Even If Behind In Car Features have 309 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.