Aug 13, 12:47 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Technology By Lorraine Lorenzo 08/13/19 AT 12:47 AM When it comes to electric vehicles, Elon Musk’s Tesla is changing the way we see the pickup market with the yet-to-be-launched Tesla pickup. To date, the Tesla pickup is one of the most interesting vehicles that Musk’s company is coming up with. Even without an actual vehicle to show for it (we still have two to three months to go before supposed launch), enthusiasm for the utility vehicle is already off the roof, even overshooting the Ford F-150 in a Twitter poll done a few months ago. But even today, the Tesla pickup remains a mystery to many, with only a vague teaser to show what the new vehicle could look like. This teaser has been used by several concept designers who created some pretty spectacular designs that pay homage to Musk’s vision of the vehicle having this “cyberpunk” vibe.Still, no one can deny that the Tesla pickup is already setting the benchmark when it comes to the future of electric pickups. This is probably why people often compare upcoming models to Musk’s mysterious vehicle. This includes being compared to pickup currently being finalized by… Read full this story
- Tesla’s solar roof gets new competitor in Forward Labs
- Tesla Model Y, a new SUV, unveiled amid mounting challenges
- Tesla just announced the new Model Y in Los Angeles
- Tesla pickup concept revealed, but is it for real?
- Tesla Model Y, a New S.U.V., Is Unveiled Amid Mounting Challenges
- A Volkswagen pickup? VW stuns New York Auto Show with Atlas Tanoak concept vehicle
- Who's competing in 'America's Got Talent: The Champions'? NBC unveils new competitors
- Honda Ridgeline named Top Safety Pick as some pickups struggle with new crash tests
- Brooklinen and Parachute have a formidable new competitor in the luxury bedsheet wars
- Alfred Ortiz: ‘Dangerous’ Green New Deal ‘Regressive’ for Middle-Income Families
Tesla Pickup In Danger Of Being Overpowered By New Competitor? have 327 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.