By Ann Schmidt Published August 14, 2019 College Planning FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video More young people considering opting out of college ‘Everyday Millionaires’ author Chris Hogan on student loan debt, people opting out of college and how parents can help. Future college students looking for an inexpensive public education should look no further than West Virginia. Continue Reading Below According to an analysis published recently by HeyTutor, West Virginia has the most affordable public colleges, with an average net price of $10,389. Meanwhile, the state with the most expensive public colleges, New Hampshire, has an average net price of $22,090. HeyTutor only looked at public, 4-year colleges — excluding online-only colleges — and used each college’s estimated full-time equivalent enrollment for in-state tuition. MORE ON FOXBUSINESS.COM… UNIVERSITY BANS SALE OF ALL BEEF PRODUCTS ON CAMPUS STUDENT LOAN DEBT IS FASTEST GROWING HOUSEHOLD DEBT CATEGORY IN US: JP MORGAN CHASE The tutoring agency determined each state’s average net price using data from the National Center for Educational Statistics’ Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (NCES-IPEDS), as well as the State Higher Education Executive Officers Association from the 2016-2017 school year, which is the most recent data available, according to HeyTutor…. Read full this story
- Special Report: Why big business can count on courts to keep its deadly secrets
- Child Care Costs More Than College In Maryland, Study Shows
- Concerns over Oakland official’s plan to divert funds to center in her district
- The Hill's Morning Report - In historic vote, House impeaches Trump
- 43 Heartbreaking Stories About How Families Paid For College
- Tribalism Isn’t Our Democracy’s Main Problem. The Conservative Movement Is.
- Betsy DeVos Is Correct To Rescind The ‘Dear Colleague’ Letter. Here Are 4 Reasons Why.
- Local School Facility Bond Debt
- Does Whoever Pays for Education—and Health Care—Call the Tune?
- Blitzing Buttigieg: Democratic U.S. presidential rivals train debate attacks on young mayor
States with most, least expensive public colleges: Report have 320 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.