According to data released by the Department of Labor, the U.S. economy had 7.4 million job openings in June of 2019, but only 6 million people were looking for work. Businesses need all the talent in the pool, both men and women. Minnesota entrepreneur and mother Mary Kay Ziniewicz believes stay-at-home moms are the untapped talent that will change the future of our economy. She is working to break down the barriers that keep mothers from working by creating ease, opportunity and connection, bridging the gap between the home and the workplace. ENTREPRENEUR PROFILE Name: Mary Kay Ziniewicz Age: 52 City you live in: Roseville City of birth: Parma, Ohio High school attended: Cuyahoga Heights High School Colleges attended: The University of Akron, University of Northwestern St. Paul — partial MBA studies COMPANY PROFILE Name of company: Bus Stop Mamas, LLCWebsite: www.busstopmamas.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/BusMamas Business start date: Jan. 1, 2019 Number of employees: 2 Number of customers: 300+ moms, 50+businesses Q&A Q: What led to this point? A: I am a mom, my forever title. I absolutely love being a mom. Every year offers new challenges and discoveries — from the car seat, to the bus seat, to the driver’s… Read full this story
- Work-life balance: flexible working can make you ill, experts say
- From AI-based cancer detection to self-driving 3-wheelers: Indian startups showcase deep tech at IISC event
- Australian musical theatre gets a new approach thanks to Priscilla Queen of the Desert producer
- China Showcases New DF-100 Hypersonic Cruise Missile at National Day Military Parade
- SCO meeting to promote new approach to cooperation
- Radical New Approach Needed to Dealing with N.Korea
- Germany Needs A 'New Approach, Actual Border Controls' - AfD Official
- Adolescence: Your Parenting Work Is Not Over Yet
- Active shooter drills are scaring kids and may not protect them. Some schools are taking a new approach.
- Essilor Group to showcase new optical products and solutions at CIIE
Startup Showcase: A new approach to balancing parenting and work have 324 words, post on www.twincities.com at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.