According to data released by the Department of Labor, the U.S. economy had 7.4 million job openings in June of 2019, but only 6 million people were looking for work. Businesses need all the talent in the pool, both men and women. Minnesota entrepreneur and mother Mary Kay Ziniewicz believes stay-at-home moms are the untapped talent that will change the future of our economy. She is working to break down the barriers that keep mothers from working by creating ease, opportunity and connection, bridging the gap between the home and the workplace. ENTREPRENEUR PROFILE Name: Mary Kay Ziniewicz Age: 52 City you live in: Roseville City of birth: Parma, Ohio High school attended: Cuyahoga Heights High School Colleges attended: The University of Akron, University of Northwestern St. Paul — partial MBA studies COMPANY PROFILE Name of company: Bus Stop Mamas, LLCWebsite: www.busstopmamas.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/BusMamas Business start date: Jan. 1, 2019 Number of employees: 2 Number of customers: 300+ moms, 50+businesses Q&A Q: What led to this point? A: I am a mom, my forever title. I absolutely love being a mom. Every year offers new challenges and discoveries — from the car seat, to the bus seat, to the driver’s… Read full this story
- New book showcasing New Zealand's diverse stories released today
- Encinitas-based Mobile Startup Debuts New Gifting App 'Congrats'
- BP mulls radical reduction of office space in move to flexible working
- Working parents are hitting a wall. Employers don't want to lose them
- WhiteHat Jr founder Karan Bajaj opens up about $300 million Byju’s deal, coding, edtech startup boom and more
- Government to fund 234 more agri startups with Rs 24.85 crore in FY21
- Thrifty parents reveal their money-saving hacks for surviving pregnancy… including DIY maternity jeans and a cardboard hospital bag
- Startup aims to bridge racial wealth gap via tech industry
- Harley-Davidson Files Patent For Self-Balancing System That Can Be Retro-Fitted To Any Harley Model
- NYC Parents Face Deadline To Opt For Online-Only Schedule For Public School Students In Fall
Startup Showcase: A new approach to balancing parenting and work have 334 words, post on www.twincities.com at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.