Published August 14, 2019 Mergers and Acquisitions FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video T-Mobile-Sprint have discussed repricing the deal: Charlie Gasparino FOX Business’ Charlie Gasparino discusses how T-Mobile and Sprint may reprice their recently approved deal. Gasparino also discusses the possible CBS and Viacom merger. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) chair Ajit Pai is formally recommending the approval of the $26 billion merger of T-Mobile and Sprint. Continue Reading Below “After one of the most exhaustive merger reviews in Commission history, the evidence conclusively demonstrates that this transaction will bring fast 5G wireless service to many more Americans and help close the digital divide in rural areas,” Pai said in a statement Wednesday. MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM… CBS, VIACOM AGREE TO MERGE, FORMING A $28B ENTERTAINMENT FIRM CBS, VIACOM DEAL MAY COME MONDAY AS MOGUL SCORES MEDIA VICTORY A draft order being circulated to the FCC’s four commissioners explains that the merger will directly benefit consumers due to improvements in network quality and coverage, including expanding robust 5G connectivity “deep into rural areas.” A number of conditions are attached to the deal’s approval, including the divestiture of Boost Mobile, to address concerns about competition. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS… Read full this story
- States Will Try to Block Sprint/T-Mobile Merger If Trump’s DOJ Won’t. Good.
- Sprint will repair cracked screens of Samsung Galaxy smartphones for $49
- FCC: Some wireless carriers may have violated federal law on phone location data
- MetroPCS is now Metro by T-Mobile and includes Amazon Prime
- The T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Remedy Makes No Sense
- Sprint loses fewer subscribers than expected on cheaper phone plans
- FCC plans to take action over wireless real-time location data disclosures
- Comcast in full salesman mode to FCC over NBC Universal deal
- Dish may outbid Sprint for T-Mobile, become fourth major carrier
- Comparing unlimited plans from T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T
Sprint, T-Mobile merger receives OK from FCC chair have 317 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.