Local artisans from craft villages in Vietnam and members of the International Silk Union joined the Fifth International Silk and Brocade Festival in Hoi An’s Silk Village on August 9 and 10, creating trade links between Vietnam and silk centres around the world. Vietnam – Asia silk festival to take place in Hoi An Vietnam-Asia Silk coming to Hoi An Quang Nam Silk Village Silk village – treasure of Hoi An Artisans demonstrate silk weaving at Hoi An Silk Village. VNS Photos Cong Thanh The two-day event also included a field trip to Ma Chau silk craft, mulberry farming and silkworm breeding in Duy Xuyen District – where the silk trade developed in the 15th century – and Giao Thuy silk reeling factory. The central province of Quang Nam also introduced the River of Silk project to connect ancient Hoi An, the My Son Sanctuary and silk villages and mulberry farms along the Thu Bon River. Silk on display at the International Silk and Brocade Festival in Hoi An. More than 80 craftspeople, traders and experts joined the event. “The festival is an annual rendezvous for experts, craftsmen and traders to share experiences and solutions on how to restore the… Read full this story
- A Guide From Link Building to Link Earning
- Advanced Guide to Link Building: 5 Tactics for Building Quality Links
- Link Building vs. Link Marketing: What's The Difference?
- To Build Better Links, Stop Focusing On The Bad Ones
- 3 Simple Ways to Build Awesome Links for Your Business [Webinar]
- German Metal Festival Builds Own Beer Pipeline
- Building Referral Links While You Sleep
- Think Beyond The Link: How Exposure Building Trumps Link Building
- How to Create and Promote Successful Social Media Giveaways (and build SEO Links)
- How To Use Q&A Sites To Help Build Better Links
Silk festival builds trade links have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.