DUBLIN (Reuters) – Unions representing Ryanair <RYA.I> cabin crew in Spain on Wednesday announced plans to hold 10 days of strikes in September unless the Irish airline changes its plans to close several bases in the country. The SITCPLA and USO workers’ unions said in a statement they planned to formally lodge notice of strikes on Sept. 1, 2, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27 and 28, unless Ryanair makes concessions in the coming days. Unions representing Ryanair staff in Britain, Ireland and Portugal have also announced plans to strike in the coming weeks over pay and conditions. (Reporting by Conor Humphries and Ashifa Kassam; editing by David Evans)
- J.Lo Goes On ‘TODAY’ Show To Talk About The End Of Her 10-Day Challenge
- Michael Wardian Runs 10 Marathons in 10 Days to Crush World Record
- Jennifer Lopez Says She Experienced Sugar Withdrawal During Her 10-Day Challenge
- Jennifer Lopez And Alex Rodriguez FaceTimed To Celebrate The End Of Their 10-Day Diet Challenge
- Hoda Kotb And Leah Remini Just Responded To J.Lo's '10-Day Challenge'
- ‘TODAY’ Show Host Hoda Kotb Is Killing It On J.Lo’s 10-Day Diet Challenge
- J.Lo And Her Killer Abs Are Officially On Day 9 Of Her 10-Day Diet Challenge
- Hoda Kotb Is On Day 6 Of J.Lo's 10-Day Diet Challenge—And She Says It's The 'Hardest Yet'
- Jennifer Lopez Is Finally Done With Her 10-Day Diet Challenge—And Hints At Round 2
- Hoda Kotb Finished J.Lo's 10-Day Challenge—And She Celebrated In The Best Way Possible
Ryanair Spanish cabin crew planning 10 days of strikes have 247 words, post on www.euronews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.