Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute, an international leader in structural biology, announced that, at its annual members meeting Richard C. Hamister, Senior Vice President, New York Region President, Northwest Bank was elected Finance Committee Chair of the organization’s Board of Directors.
- Richard Hamister named to board
- N.C. elections board orders new race in disputed House district
- NC elections board moves to change voting machine rules
- Arroyo elected board member of Boao Forum, seeks wider engagement in Asia
- Explore Buffalo elects board
- John Yurtchuk elected board chair
- The WNY Sustainable Business Roundtable elects board
- The Arc Erie County New York re-elects board members
- The Martin Richard Foundation opens a new chapter
Richard C. Hamister elected to board have 115 words, post on buffalonews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.