19 August 2019 • 8:03am Struggling ‘Boris bus’ maker seeks Chinese cash Wall Street rebounded on Friday amid hopes for German stimulus, China rate steps Asian markets rally as they follow US lead Roger Bootle: Britain should be more careful playing hardball on US trade Auto update On Off 7:50AM What’s coming up in global markets this week? Looking ahead, all eyes will be on Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell on Friday when he addresses the Kansas Fed’s annual Jackson Hole gathering. Investors will be watching to gauge whether another rate cut is on the cards in the US. Investors will also be monitoring the purchasing managers’ index data from the US and eurozone this week. Analysts are expecting a modest further slowdown in both regions. In Asia, the focus will continue to be on Hong Kong, where a peaceful protest at the weekend appeared to be the largest in over a month. Organisers had been hoping to diminish tensions after demonstrations that brought Hong Kong airport to a standstill were marked by violence. 7:40AM What’s lifting markets? Overnight gains in Asian stocks were helped in part by Beijing’s plan to reform its interest rate system and cut borrowing costs. As well as the strong end… Read full this story
- A Quick Look at Some Stock Market Basics
- Stock Market Ticker Tape
- Stock Market Basics - How Great Research Can Bring Great Wealth
- Stock Market Charts - An Overview
- Online Stock Market Trading For Beginners - Learn The Stock Market
- Understanding Stocks and Shares - The Stock Market For Beginners
- Are You Wondering How to Start Investing in a Stock Market?
- Dynamic Stock Market Content
- Stock Market - The Indian Scenario
- Investing In The Stock Market - A Beginner's Help
Prospect of stimulus looks set to lift stock markets have 295 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.