THE biggest electricity supplier in Northern Ireland is to increase its prices by 6.1 per cent. Power NI, which supplies electricity to more than half of the north’s homes, plans to introduce t[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Record Industry Pushes Apple to Raise iTunes Prices
- Sony Raising PS4 Price to $449 in Canada Starting March 15th
- E-Commerce Stock Watch: Priceline Raises IPO Price
- HTC Raising the Price of the Vive VR Headset in the United Kingdom
- Bidding war likely led to 'eyebrow raising' Omgpop price - analyst
- E-Commerce Stock Watch: Priceline Raise IPO Price -- Again
- Report: Nintendo Raises Wii Price For UK Retail
- T-Mobile just raised its prices without telling anyone about it
- Stock Watch: iTurf Raises IPO Price Again
- Blizzard raises subscription prices in the UK
Power NI to raise electricity prices by 6.1% have 145 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.