By Jack Katzanek | [email protected] | PUBLISHED: August 14, 2019 at 8:00 am | UPDATED: August 14, 2019 at 8:01 am Landsea Homes, a Newport Beach-based developer, has bought land in Ontario Ranch to build 334 new homes. Construction is expected to start late next year, with an opening in 2021 anticipated. Ontario Ranch, one of Southern California’s largest master-planned community under development, boasts an 8,200-acre tract of residential and retail developments west of Interstate 15 and south of Highway 60, bordered by Euclid Avenue to the west. Landsea bought land for its project in the tract’s northeast area. The newest homes will be Landsea’s second development in Ontario Ranch. The homebuilder is currently working on ShadeTree, a 432-unit project of one- and two-story single-family homes. The new community within Ontario Ranch will have three styles of single-family units between 1,700 and 2,000 square feet and two townhomes styles that range from 850 to 1,600 square feet. A Landsea representative said Landsea’s project is fully entitled, opening the door for construction to move forward. Landsea Homes is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Landsea Green Group, a Hong Kong-based company. It has developed homes and communities in New York, Boston, New Jersey,… Read full this story
- ‘Top Gear’ Gets A New Home In India On ViacomCBS Network Viacom18
- Moving Into A New Home: 5 Tips To Remember
- Myanmar gets new home affairs minister
- Through the £250m keyhole: Phones4U tycoon's lavish new home boasting a dining room 'river' for his tropical fish, 20,000 gold leaf sheets and fake cherry tree in full bloom
- Thanks to this professor, sparrows are finding new homes
- Realignment: Liberty County schools find new home districts
- Google Maps is getting a new look
- Flower Mart vendors to find new home on 16th Street, replacing planned housing
- Chrissy Teigen Gets Real About Home Life as a Celebrity: 'We Have a House Manager'
- First U.S. Coronavirus Patient Released from the Hospital and ‘Continuing to Get Better’ at Home
Ontario Ranch getting 334 more new homes by 2021 have 320 words, post on www.ocregister.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.