Los Angeles Rams’ Blake Bortles throws a pass against the Oakland Raiders during the first half of an NFL preseason football game Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019, in Oakland, Calif. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)Oakland Raiders’ Nevin Lawson, right, breaks up a pass intended for Los Angeles Rams’ Alex Bachman, left, during the second half of a preseason NFL football game Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019, in Oakland, Calif. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)Oakland Raiders’ James Butler (36) rushes against the Los Angeles Rams during the second half of a preseason NFL football game Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019, in Oakland, Calif. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli) A year before the Oakland Raiders move to America’s gambling capital in Las Vegas, the NFL has embraced legal sports betting in an expanded partnership with Sportradar announced Monday. Since 2015, Sportradar — a live sports data provider based in Switzerland — has been the NFL’s exclusive distributor of official play-by-play statistics and the NFL’s proprietary Next Gen Stats (NGS) player tracking data to media outlets. The renewal allows Sportradar to distribute the NFL’s real-time official licensed play-by-play data and NGS data to legal sportsbooks in the United States and internationally. The books can use the live data for their increasingly popular… Read full this story
- Peyton Manning Sold His Papa John's Restaurants Just Before Pizza Chain's NFL Sponsorship Deal Ended
- NITDA seals partnership deal with European Data Protection Office
- How Do The Online Services You Use Deal With Government Data Requests?
- Pizza Hut, NFL Announce Sponsorship Deal After Papa John's Drama-Filled Break-Up With the Football League
- Optus unveils ‘donate your data’ campaign to help kids in need access the internet
- 241 Best Black Friday Deals Available: Just Updated with New Deals
- 49ers agree to deals with free agents McKinnon, Richburg
- The NFL’s New Anthem Policy Is Madness—But the Players Can Stop It
- Jaguars dealing with tight end turmoil for 2nd straight year
- Amazon drops killer deals on this Precor gym equipment for Black Friday
NFL expands deal with Sportradar to provide data to sportsbooks have 329 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.