In the latest season of the “Wahlburgers” TV show, actor and singer Donnie Wahlberg kicks off one episode with a question about his family’s restaurant chain: “What ever happened to the location Donnie was building in St. Charles?” It’s one of the top inquiries Mayor Ray Rogina has heard from constituents since the Massachusetts-based burger joint was granted city council approval last summer. And it’s been a longtime dream of Wahlberg’s to bring those plans to fruition in the town he calls home. by signing up you agree to our terms of service Within the past several weeks, the restaurant at Randall Road and Route 38 has begun taking shape, and Rogina estimates it’ll be ready by early next year. Judging by the hundreds of fans who showed up for a ceremonial groundbreaking in March, he said, he has no doubt visitors will flock from all over the region once it opens.”I think it’ll be a destination,” he said. “It’s going to be a win-win for their company as well as the city.”The national chain… Read full this story
- Hoping to sprout success: Aquaponics takes shape in Dover
- EastEnders' £87m set continues to take shape as more layers are added to the new Queen Vic and the railway station
- 'France, Germany More Squarely in Driving Seat’: Is New EU Dynamic Being Shaped by Brexit?
- 5 St. Charles Area Open Houses To Check Out
- Applicants Sought For St. Patrick's Day Parade In St. Charles
- Elevation Worship, Queensryche & More Top Events Near St. Charles Area
- St. Charles defensive tackle Mason Narcisse settles on UL after winding recruiting process
- Flying Lightning: Russia's New High-Speed Military Helicopter Taking Shape
- Facebook seeks 1,000 new UK staff as London base takes shape
- Subway Surfing? New York Man Takes Unconventional Commute
New Wahlburgers restaurant taking shape in St. Charles have 304 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.