CLONARD Credit Union (CCU), one of the biggest credit unions in Belfast, has opened a new branch in the Park Centre, creating 10 jobs. It is based opposite where the new 40,000 sq ft B&M and Home Bar[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Universal Credit: How they work out how much money you get
- Anger over felling of trees in Central Park
- Chinese New Year 2019 crafts – from lanterns to origami and dragons
- Resident parking could be coming to Sidmouth town centre
- This is how many homes will be built in Sheffield city centre over the next 10 years
- New car park to open in town centre
- Find out if you're eligible for Universal Credit payments
- Decision on South Ribble's new £15 million leisure centre will be up to borough residents
- Two smaller credit unions merge with top-10 lender
- Chinese New Year 2019: When is it and why is it the year of the Pig?
New Clonard credit union Park Centre branch brings 10 new jobs have 168 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.