Four friends who have more than 100 years of combined caring experience have set up business together.Do we CARE? – Yes we do! was launched in Deal and Dover this week by Mary Hollis, Donna Ryan, Amanda Hood and Debbie Cowens.It aims to provide a range of recreational services to adults with differing levels of learning disabilities.From cooking classes and money managing workshops to trips to the Marlowe Theatre and Eurodisney, the foursome are keen to provide a more person-centred approach to care.With two open days coming up this month, they’ll be asking individuals exactly what it is they want to do with their time.Mrs Hollis said: “We’ve found that working in the care sector there’s lots of services but they’re catered for larger groups.”Our offering is a more personal service, so we’re guided by what individuals want.”We want it to be quality over quantity.”The team has experience working in many elements of care including residential, respite, special education needs within schools, and day services.Mrs Hood added: “We’re inviting people to come along and see what we’re already offering as well as what we plan to offer in the future.”We’ll have a sheet of interest for people to suggest new… Read full this story
- DocASAP Launches New Point of Care and Access Center Capabilities to Expand its Patient Access and Engagement Platform
- New video shows the moment bar patron, 43, slapped a paper towel on top of a man's MAGA hat before spitting on the elderly Trump supporter and calling him a 'f**king communist'
- Several New Businesses Are Coming To Bolingbrook
- Why you've been cutting your mangoes wrong: Video showing how to open the fruit in just one move takes the internet by storm
- Industrial Crescent attracting new business
- Box office 'Marvel' — Avengers: Infinity War nets Rs 30-35 crore on opening day
- New breast cancer care 'may save 500 lives a year' as study of 185,000 patients reveals that the chance of death could be cut by 33 per cent
- Dramatic new images show scale of damage to Oroville Dam spillway
- Just three cups of coffee a day can trigger migraine attacks, new study shows
- Sandra Bullock looks much younger than her 55 years as she leaves a salon... after signing up for new Netflix show following the success of Bird Box
New business shows they care with cupcakes at open days have 397 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.