National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan on August 25 started her trip to attend the 40th General Assembly of the ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA 40) in Thailand and to pay an official visit to the host country from August 25-30. The trip is made at the invitation of Chuan Leekpai, Speaker of the House of Representatives of Thailand and also Chair of AIPA 40. The AIPA 40 will be held under the theme of “Advancing Parliamentary Partnership for Sustainable Community”. It will see Ngan receiving the rotary AIPA chairmanship from Chuan Leekpai. The NA leader’s Thailand visit is taking place in the context that bilateral relations are finely developing in all the fields, especially since they were promoted to a strategic partnership in 2013. Ngan’s trip holds an important significance as it manifests the Vietnamese NA’s role at the AIPA, helping affirm Vietnamese Party and State’s foreign policies of actively and proactively integrating in an extensive and intensive manner into the region and the world, and further strengthening the Vietnam-Thailand strategic partnership./.
- Ohio General Assembly passes a bill with gas, diesel tax increases: What you need to know
- Greater Cleveland RTA officials hope General Assembly steers more funds toward transit
- Sen. Nickie Antonio again introducing LGBTQ protection bill in Ohio General Assembly
- Kafer: The Colorado General Assembly knows better than you how to run your life
- A look at measures passed by the Maryland General Assembly
- General Assembly to look at 1 person, 1 vote proposals from Newark, Rehoboth
- Community Feed before Occupy Oakland General Assembly : Indybay
- Op-ed: General Assembly must reject predatory lending legislation
- The Md. General Assembly Must Keep Baltimore Accountable for Historical Neglect
- Vinelander Matt Milam returns to General Assembly after six years
NA Chairwoman heads to AIPA General Assembly have 298 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.