Monzo rival N26 has officially launched in the US as it continues to draw 1,000 customers every day in the UK after having entered the market last year. The German digital bank had first tabled plans for a US launch last October, calling it a “natural next step” in its expansion, and it had already established an office in New York. After the launch today, it is expected to grow its team in the US to more than 100 people within the year. The company said US residents could now download its app and apply for their card. There is already a waiting list of more than 100,000 people in the US for its checking accounts. N26 said it would also undertake a major marketing drive across the country,… To continue reading this article Start your free trial of Premium Access all Premium articles Subscriber-only events Cancel any time Free for 30 days then only £2 per week Try Premium Access one Premium article per week Register for free We’re glad you’re enjoying The Telegraph Register or subscribe to continue readingAlready a subscriber? Log in Register Free One free Premium article per week Newsletters and daily briefings Register Subscribe 30 days free,… Read full this story
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Successful First hempSMART™ South West Regional Event
- NBC to launch 'America's Got Talent: The Champions,' hosted by Terry Crews
- Ideagen unveils America’s most decorated Olympic gymnast as after dinner speaker for its US Customer Seminar
- FinTech platform Salary Finance raises $20 million and launches in the U.S.
- US Moves To Negotiate Trade Deals With Japan_ UK_ EU
- Mimecast Launches Global Citizenship Program to Build Resilience in Communities
- HPIL Holding Signs MOU with Numbers Unlimited Limited of the UK
- Five UK football players you know, and five you will know by season’s end
- Spy Widow: UK Has Upped Response to Would-be Assassins
- CELLEMENTS LAUNCHES REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCTS IN USA
Monzo rival N26 launches in America after UK success have 321 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.