Noelle O’Mara Chief marketing executive Noelle O’Mara will be Tyson Foods’ group president of prepared foods, the company said Monday. In her new role, O’Mara is responsible for managing all of Tyson’s $9 billion prepared-foods business, which accounts for Jimmy Dean, Hillshire Farm and Tyson branded products such as breakfast sandwiches and meat and cheese pairings. She replaces Sally Grimes, who led Tyson’s prepared-foods business for almost two years before announcing her intent to leave earlier this year. Grimes joined Tyson after the Hillshire merger of 2014, where she was president of international, retail and prepared foods over a five-year span. She was named one of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women to Watch in 2018 and one of Crain’s Chicago Business’ most powerful women in 2018. As group president of prepared foods, Grimes oversaw almost half of Tyson’s manufacturing facilities, more than 25,000 employees and all of the segment’s management teams. During her tenure, she helped grow the business from $4 billion in sales with a 1% return to a business projected to generate over $8 billion in sales with a 12% return by the end of fiscal 2019. “Noelle is the right choice to lead the continued growth of our… Read full this story
- NBA hires Pamela El as chief marketing officer
- NBPA hires Jordan Schlachter as 1st chief marketing officer
- Jacqueline Parkes resigns as MLB's chief marketing officer
- Recent skid hasn’t stopped Cubs ticket office from playoff preparation
- PSG striker Ibrahimovic preparing for United move
- Do front offices run by former players have an advantage with free agents?
- Officer runs over lacrosse player lying in road
- Use your loaf: why food prices were crucial in the Arab spring
- New Manchester United boss van Gaal blasts club’s US preseason tour
- WNBA set to unveil new marketing campaign “Watch Me Work”
Marketing officer now to run Tyson's prepared-food unit have 305 words, post on www.arkansasonline.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.