(Richard Brian Las Vegas Review-Journal) @vegasphotograph A man is facing charges of attempted murder after running over another man last month on Las Vegas Boulevard, leaving the victim brain dead, according to Las Vegas police. Anthony Jackson, 43, was arrested Friday, two weeks after police said Jackson ran over the man twice after seeing the victim walking with Jackson’s girlfriend outside the Tahiti Village Resort at 7230 S Las Vegas Blvd., according to an arrest report from the Metropolitan Police Department. Police were called to the Manor Suites and Tahiti Village parking lot around 5:50 a.m. on July 21 after a woman called to report she saw a man drive over another man in his GMC sport vehicle, police said. Investigators reviewed security footage from the parking lot and saw the victim walking with a female with hair dyed pink. The woman backed up as the victim continued walking forward, when he was hit by the GMC, the report said. Jackson then backed over the victim again and, before driving off westbound, slowed the car to yell at the woman, it said. The victim suffered “external injuries to his head and face and extensive internal head trauma.” He was declared… Read full this story
- How Las Vegas, Nevada Grew Into the Gaming Capital of the World
- An Overview of Las Vegas' Most Famous Attractions
- Getting a Business License in the Unincorporated City of Las Vegas
- Featured Las Vegas Golf Courses
- Las Vegas' Frankie Moreno is One Great Talent - And the Band is Fab Too!
- Las Vegas - Vacation Ideas For All Kinds of Travelers
- Las Vegas Free Attractions - The Classic Must-See Shows
- What Are the Most Spectacular Las Vegas Casinos?
- Las Vegas Tourist Attractions
- Vacations For Everyone in One of the Las Vegas Resorts
Las Vegas man faces attempted murder charge in vehicle attack have 299 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.