LOS ANGELES — Larry King is seeking a divorce from his seventh wife, Shawn King, after 22 years. The 85-year-old talk show host filed a petition to end the marriage Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court. by signing up you agree to our terms of service Larry King and Shawn King, then a singer and TV host, married in 1997 and have two adult sons, Chance and Cannon.They both filed for divorce in 2010 but later reconciled.Larry King has been married eight times to seven different women and has five children. He married and divorced Alene Akins twice.He has overcome several serious health issues in recent years, including a bout with lung cancer two years ago.
- Jerry Seinfeld takes a spin in a Porsche after giving fans a look of his first comedy special in 22 years
- Marian Keyes reveals she's writing a sequel to bestseller Rachel's Holiday 22 years after its original release - and admits she's 'terrified' it could go wrong
- Ajay Devgn Pull's Wife Kajol's Leg: 'Feels Like It's Been 22 Years Since The Lockdown Began'
- NY Times opinion writer calls out Dems for backing Biden following court doc, Larry King clip
- After 22 years in a South African prison, freedom fighter Denis Goldberg faced an agonizing choice
- Ajay Devgn won’t stop roasting Kajol: ‘Feels like it’s been 22 years since the lockdown began’
- 22-year-old man with autism honors frontline workers with balloon art
- 22-Year-Old Aurora Man Killed On Far Southeast Side: Police
- Gemma Collins left heartbroken as cat Twinkle dies 22 years after she rescued her
- Beat The Chasers contestant using winnings to pay for boyfriend's divorce from wife
Larry King seeks divorce from seventh wife after 22 years have 273 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.