Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute, an international leader in structural biology, announced at its annual members meeting Kunle Odunsi, MD, PhD, Deputy Director Cancer Care, Chair OB/GYN Department, Executive Director Center for Immunotherapy, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center was re-elected to an additional three-year term on the organization’s Board of Directors.
- COA finalises to conduct BCCI elections in about 3 months
- Ehsan Mani elected new PCB Chairman unopposed
- Election Day for a Beleaguered Turkish Soccer Power
- Chris Tillman elects free agency
- As U.S. election nears racist fliers, antisemitic graffiti appear
- Independent Panel meet to progress Nepal elections under revised constitution
- PCB Chairman Elections set to take place on September 4
- 490 young scientists studying for a PhD in the Volkswagen Group
- Volkswagen’s 2017 PhD Event: innovation factory
- Board Chairman Resigns in Fallout Over a Maryland Football Player’s Death
Kunle Odunsi, MD, PhD elected to board have 142 words, post on buffalonews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.