DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Kanye West hosted a Sunday Service in Ohio in support of those affected by the recent mass shooting. A large crowd gathered at the musician’s service in a park in Dayton. The event featured choir singers and was also attended by comedian Dave Chappelle. Chappelle, who resides in nearby Yellow Springs, was scheduled to host a special block party and benefit concert later Sunday in Dayton for those affected by the shooting. That event was expected to feature national and local entertainers. Organizers of Sunday night’s “Gem City Shine” event say it would be an effort to “reclaim” the entertainment district where 24-year-old Connor Betts’ 32-second rampage killed nine people and left dozens injured on Aug. 4.
- Hospital picks up medical expenses for West Texas mass shooting victims
- 'Hate will never overcome who we are': El Paso mayor at vigil for mass shooting victims
- Kanye West Hosts 'Jesus is King' Album Party in Los Angeles
- Virginia Beach mass shooting victims named in emotional news conference
- Thousand Oaks Bar Remembers Mass Shooting Victims With Tree Lighting
- Donald Trump wraps up visits to victims of mass shootings, swatting away protests and criticism
- Trump Plays the Role of Victim as He Visits Victims of Dayton, El Paso Mass Shootings
- 'SNL' Host Seth Meyers Dishes on Run-Ins With Donald Trump, Kanye West in Opening Monologue
- Woman sneaks picture of Kanye West, his reaction makes it go viral
- At Least 9 Killed in Dayton, Ohio in Second Mass Shooting in US Over Weekend (Video)
Kanye West hosts service honoring Ohio mass shooting victims have 255 words, post on apnews.com at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.