Investors are looking for industrial and logistics assets through joint ventures with local industrial developers and/or acquisition of land and operating real estate, Jones LaSalle Vietnam Co Ltd (JLL Vietnam) said in a statement. The Tan Binh Industrial Park in HCM City. Investors are looking industrial and logistics assets through joint ventures with local industrial developers and/or acquisition of land bank and operating real estate. – Photo sggp.org.vn The company also said mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in real estate is a bright spot in the market because the manufacturing trends is shifting away from China to the Southeast Asia region and will continue to benefit the whole region, including Vietnam. The lack of high specification, modern logistics warehouse space, and strong demand from regional occupiers are supporting potential growth. Quality of the assets, rental growth, deal size and remaining land tenure are the key crucial factors for investors to determine their investment decisions, said Nguyen Thi Van Khanh, senior director, Capital Markets, JLL Vietnam. “We expect foreign investors to continue showing keen interest and strong commitment in Vietnamese real estate market, and the market still has the potential for growth,” Khanh said. Although the M&A activities might potentially occur at… Read full this story
- Property sales slump across towns in England and Wales – do you still live in a hotspot?
- Commercial property buoyant despite political uncertainty
- Fancy becoming a property guardian and living in the empty Northgate House?
- Sector overview: Property prices arrested in the wake of turmoil
- Rookie crypto investors look past risks, flock to London show
- Amanda Staveley facing competition in Newcastle takeover as Dubai investor looks to make offer
- Channel 4 is looking for property hunters in Greenwich for Location Location Location
- Six eco-friendly properties currently on the market in Norfolk
- Calls to clean up Worcester's dirty and derelict properties
- Record drops in share values will be welcomed by some investors
JLL Vietnam: Investors look for M&A property in Vietnam have 325 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.