A graphic shows the nation’s industrial production in the January-July period. — VNA/VNS Photo Viet Nam’s index of industrial production (IIP) rose by 9.4 per cent year-on-year in the first seven months of this year, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO). GSO statisticians said the nation’s IIP ensured a stable growth of more than 9 per cent recorded since the beginning of this year. The processing and manufacturing sector, which accounts for nearly 80 per cent of domestic industrial production, reported a significant IIP increase of 10.7 per cent – a highlight that led the growth of the whole sector, they said. Meanwhile, the IIP growth of electricity production and distribution stood at 10 per cent and that of water supply and waste treatment sector and mining sector reached 7.6 per cent and 1.1 per cent, respectively. Industries achieving high production growth in the reviewed period included coke coal and refined mining products (48 per cent), metal (40 per cent), ore exploitation (17 per cent), rubber and plastic production (16 per cent) and motor vehicles (12 per cent). Some major industrial products with a strong IIP increase such as crude iron and steel (57 per cent), petroleum (45 per… Read full this story
- Dong Nai’s industrial production slows down due to COVID-19
- Microsoft extends retirement of key certifications by seven months to January 2021
- Binh Thuan Province: Industry promotion boosts production, business efficiency
- India's oil production in February dips 6.4 per cent on lower private sector output
- Vietnam's first-quarter GDP growth hits decade low
- SMMT says car industry faces bad year
- FMCG production yet to return to normal; retailers say stock depleting fast
- Opinion: Covid-19 impact on Indian economy and the auto industry - What’s ahead of us?
- Deepak Fert to Gain on Rising Sanitiser Demand
- China's industrial firms post steepest fall in profits in a decade
Industrial production gains stable growth in seven months have 302 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.