Dear Mahatma: What happened to the idea of bumping up the interstate speed limit to 75 mph? We think ArDot is sitting on this in order to extend the time between our bathroom breaks and annoy our balky bladders. — Grouchy Old Boys Committee Dear Grouchies: The idea is fixin’ to turn into a reality. Sooner or later. You fellas know how long it takes to make these highway things transpire. Consider 30 Crossing, the project to rebuild the Interstate 30 bridge. Between the design, the redesign and the litigation, how many committee members will still be around to see its completion? That was morbid-ish. On to the speed limit. We are examining Act 784 of the most recent legislative session. This pearl of poetry is titled: “An Act to Amend the Law Concerning Maximum Speed Limits; and for Other Purposes, Including Reducing the Time Between Relief Stops.” (To readers who think literally: That last part is a joke.) The act says the maximum speed limit on a controlled access highway is 75 mph if the highway is outside an urban area and has at least four lanes divided by a median. And the maximum speed for a commercial motor… Read full this story
- Credit Card Debt? 5 Suggestions For Paying it Off Fast!
- WoW Alliance Leveling Guide - How to Level Fast to 80
- High Speed Internet - An Upgrade You Can't Afford to Miss Out On
- Cars in the Future Will Think and Change Shape
- Time Management - Are You Making These 3 Major Time Management Mistakes?
- Car Hire in Australia - Getting to Know Australian Roads
- Satellite Internet and Games - Is It Possible?
- Video Cameras, Video Editing, and Other Essential Marketing Accessories For Affiliate Marketers
- What to Consider in Diagnosing Asthma
- Movie Review - Eagle Eye Needs a Vision Check
Increasing speed limit no fast deal have 302 words, post on www.arkansasonline.com at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.