The Ministry of Finance plans to eliminate the import tax for auto materials and parts in order to support the development of the country’s automobile industry. The Ministry of Finance said it will develop preferential tax policies for raw materials and auto parts for automobile manufacturing and assembly from now until 2023.
- U.S., Japan reach a limited deal on agriculture, digital trade
- U.S., Japan agree on 1st stage of trade agreement
- Japan gets U.S. car-tariff reprieve
- Trans-Pacific trade deal to bring profit, anxiety to Japan
- Volkswagen crisis spreads to Asia
Import duties to be eliminated for auto parts have 101 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.