The Ministry of Finance plans to eliminate the import tax for auto materials and parts in order to support the development of the country’s automobile industry. The Ministry of Finance said it will develop preferential tax policies for raw materials and auto parts for automobile manufacturing and assembly from now until 2023.
- Japan estimates U.S. trade deal will boost GDP by 0.8% over 10-20 years
- Auto rules complicate TPP endgame — USTR considers environmental dispute with Peru — Vietnamese official: Trade talks to resume to next month
- Edited Transcript of GPC earnings conference call or presentation 17-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Borderlands: International Trucking Expo Showcases Mexico; Guadalajara Firm Purchases 50 Kenworth Trucks
- Progressive Makes Big Claims
- State budget's revenue reaches US$19.6 billion
- The Endless Scroll: How to Tell if You're a Tech Addict
- Epson Perfection V600 Photo
- NEC MultiSync EA294WMi
Import duties to be eliminated for auto parts have 141 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.