Hurricane Dorian hasn’t yet made landfall in Puerto Rico, but President Donald Trump is already picking at old wounds, reviving attacks on the island territory and its leaders as the storm bears down. The president has been battering Puerto Rico all week, raining down falsehoods from his Twitter feed and reviving old feuds while authorizing his administration to mobilize as officials attempt to prevent a repeat of its much-criticized response to back-to-back storms that ravaged the island territory two years ago.Story Continued Below The National Hurricane Center on Wednesday upgraded Dorian from a tropical storm to a hurricane as it crossed through the U.S. Virgin Islands with wind gusts of up to 90 mph. The storm is expected to intensify, potentially growing into a Category 3 storm by the time it approaches the Florida coast this weekend. “Will it ever end?” Trump mused on Twitter earlier this week, when forecasts showing Puerto Rico in Dorian’s path began to solidify. Wednesday, hours before the storm made landfall, Trump again appeared frustrated that the Caribbean island territory was in the bull’s-eye of yet another natural disaster. “We are tracking closely tropical storm Dorian as it heads, as usual, to Puerto Rico,” he… Read full this story
- Dorian Heading Toward Puerto Rico Hurricane Watch Posted
- Meet the Trump-Loving 'Model,' 'Harvard Student,' and 'Poet' of Jexodus
- Trump says Puerto Rico has ‘thrown our budget a little out of whack’
- Trump Claims GOP are Afraid of the NRA; Too Bad The President Will Forget This Every Happened in 3...2...
- Harvard, Puerto Rico and the myth of Internet privacy
- REVEALED: Pedophile and Republican fundraiser plotted to make millions out of access to Trump - by charging Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi for turning president against rival Qatar
- Was Barry Really A Hurricane?
- Trump confronted Putin on election meddling in ‘robust and lengthy’ meeting, Tillerson says
- Trump family, aides amplify GOP claims at hearing
- Meet Britain First, the ‘appalling’ group of anti-Muslim bigots Trump just elevated
Hurricane Trump meets Hurricane Dorian in Puerto Rico have 339 words, post on www.politico.com at August 28, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.